Welcome to The Savannah Tiny Home situated in Turner Valley AB. Owner, Savannah and her two boys are living tiny and so far loving it!
This ‘Savannah’ tiny home build has the following features:
- 2 lofts, which incorporates 3 bedrooms: The teenager has his own loft, just under 7 feet in depth. Mom and her 4 year old son share extra deep 14 foot loft with 2 bedrooms. The back half is for mom and the front half is for the 4-year-old including some play-space just outside his bedroom.
- hot water on-demand
- in-floor heating
- spray foam insulation
- waterless toilet
- stunning 4 1/2 ft claw foot tub, open copper pipes, custom made sink & vanity made from Savannah’s father’s childhood dresser
- bathroom door was a special pick by homeowner Savannah that provided her with that unique feel for her tiny home
- 3/4 fridge
- all-in-one washer/dryer
- 3 burner propane stove and oven
- solid birch countertops
- custom-made cabinetry with custom made door pulls
- tons of storage space
Some additional special features of this home are:
- storage cubbies are at the head of master bed
- storage cubbies under children beds
- hammered tin ceiling in bathroom with feature wall
- custom storage under the couch
- heavy duty trailer with a 25 year frame warranty
- No chip or press boards of any type is used (nasty chemicals), just natural wood plywoods such as birch, spruce and fir.
Not only are FRC’s tiny home builds strong, solid and a comfortable home for you to spend years of “Living Tiny to Live Large” enjoyment but we listen to our client needs and truly build your DREAM!