SuperHouse Tiny Home
FRC is proud to have hosted another successful Open House where we showcased our highly anticipated ‘SuperHouse Tiny Home’. The open house had 250 visitors that were able to see the ‘SuperHouse’ as well as the other projects FRC has on the go. Questions were answered, dreams were sparked and Finished Right Contracting had a chance to meet people supporting the ‘Tiny Home Movement’.
Thank you to all that attended!
Here are some of the highlights of the SuperHouse and the excited owners getting to see their DREAM completed.
SuperHouse Tiny Home Features:
Size: 36ft x 8.6ft x 10.5 ft = 409 sq.ft.
- main floor family room/dining room/guest room combo
- master bedroom loft – master loft has a full set of stairs with storage and steel pipe safety handrail and loft rail and will have a short sliding barn door for privacy.
- 2 bedroom children’s loft complete with shelves and hidden cubbies for the kids. Kids loft has a small set of stairs & will have steel pipe ladder rungs for access.
- Kitchen is spacious with lots of hand-crafted cupboards and countertops, complete with pull-out bread board and a 5 burner stove-top range.
- 3/4 stainless steel fridge with large freezer.
- The bathroom has a full-sized tub, sink and vanity, will have a medicine cabinet mirror combo, a combo washer/dryer unit and comes with the Separet Waterless toilet.
- In-floor radiant heating, forced air heating, and the family room has an electric fireplace which is capable of heating 400sq ft.
- On demand hot water and it has been wired for off-grid solar panels.
- The awesome light fixtures all included too, the fan is amazing.
All in (including custom built front door and trailer for foundation) is $95,000 CDN.
SuperHouse Tiny Home Owners Reveal
Check out our SuperHouse owners walk-through seeing their dream home come to life!